Before applying to adopt a dog; please consider all of the following:
- Is everyone in the household ready to adopt?
- Have you researched the breed?
- Do you have the financial means to cover emergency care?
- Have you chosen a trainer?
- Do you have time in your current life/career to add a dog?
Our application process:
- The application will be reviewed and assigned to a member of our processing team
- You will receive an email or phone call requesting an interview
- We will call all references prior to home visit
- The final step is the home visit
- If we mutually agree the dog is a good match, an approval email is sent and adoption arrangements are made.
- This process can take 1-2 weeks
Our adoption fees:
- Puppies: $500 (adoption fee includes microchipping, a reimbursement for spay/neuter, and age appropriate basic vaccinations)
- Adults: $450 (adoption fee includes microchipping, basic vaccinations, and the dog has already been altered)
Where our dogs come from?
We rescue locally and in the south. Our southern dogs typically spend 2 weeks in a foster home after being pulled from a shelter in the south. Once they come to NH they are quarantined and examined by our veterinarian prior to going to foster care or pre-approved adopter.